Sunday, June 10, 2007

I Miss........

I Miss Life...

Einstein said: "Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile."

I Say..... I'm living my life as if its a candle, I'm useful for many, but I'm burning myself too fast.

I Miss Dreams...

Victor Hugo said:"There is nothing like a dream to create the future."

I Say: "I'm not awake to see my dreams while sleeping, I no longer have the power to create my future."

I Miss my SM....

Richard Francis Burton said: "The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never worshipped anything but himself."

I Say: If a human was to be worshiped, I would've built a temple to chant to your grace, if a man was to choose to whom he looses his soul, I would've been without one where mine would've been lurking around yours.

I Miss Faith....

Mary McLeod Bethune Said: " Without faith, nothing is possible. With it, nothing is impossible."

I Say: "possible and impossible are the same, what does faith mean."

I Miss Luck....

Jean Cocteau Said: "Of course I believe in luck. How otherwise to explain the success of some people you detest? "

I Say: I used to have it.... I lost it a while ago, I don't know where, I looked but I didn't find it, I found a note saying I'm leaving.... I left, sorry bad luck."

I Miss a lot of things............... I need time!!

To a Dear Friend.....

your voice is my favourite melody,

your laughter is my only remedy,

and only you,

within all mankind,

share my soul, my happiness

my sorrow, my ecstasy, and misery

within all man kind you are my soul mate!!

No comments: