Friday, March 28, 2008

I can't see the END....

I don't think I will be able to stay here, honestly I do not want to sound cocky or arrogant or ANY OTHER THING. I can't take this crap any more, as much as I love Jordan as much as I can't wait to leave, the only thing that has made me survive all this bullshit was going out every once in a while but now I cant deal with just the "every once in a while" part it has to be ONCE AND FOR ALL, I have a concert in France this May, and one in Italy in October, these are acting as my "light in the end of the tunnel" but I know for sure when time comes to reach this light it will only be a train speeding toward me, slap me in the face, ask me to wake up and smell the coffee, I will never leave here, I am stuck in this crap hole forever..... I wonder till when....... I am independent, I have been working for the past 4 years, I will graduate this semester, I travel alone....etc but unfortunately my parents paid for my education (I really wanted to do that but our beloved "system" does not give us the chance to even try) so as my parents say they have total control over me, I am not allowed to leave here and go alone, I was shocked my parents aren't that type at all, they always gave me total freedom to do what ever I want......... I will leave here I promise and hell no I wont be married to do so, but when..... I just cant wait to see the end........

No comments: