Friday, September 12, 2008

a Question on my mind....

Its such a weird thing when I descover something new in me, I recently found out that I am one of the most random thinking people on the face of earth I ever met..... I was sitting the other day watching a movie I guess untill I found me thinking out loud saying this sentence: "if you found some one working you ask do you need a hand?? why wouldnt you say something to a person walking like would you need a leg??"
.
.
.
.
end of thinking..... beginning of NOTHING..... SILENCE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! :)
You think too much :)

Welcome back

NasEr said...

random ppl are fun to be around

Hind Sabanekh said...

Qwaider.... I bet you are gonna hear from me alot now.... yes i do think alot.... I AM WEIRD.. lol

Naser.... they are fun to be around :P but sometimes I listen to my self and i have no clue from where this came from... lol