Sunday, February 15, 2009

6 Months= Half a year... random thoughts

I never thought about it! but yup... tomorrow February the 16th marks HALF a YEAR for me HIND SABANEKH

Half a year....
-Away from Amman
-Away from my Home, Family, BED!!!
-Away from my friends.....

HALF A YEAR
-In heaven
-heading towards my goals and dreams
.......................................................................................................................
HIGHLIGHT OF FEELINGS

It was only yesterday when I came here... but its not!
I remember August was a dream come true,
I remember in September I couldn't believe I was here
I remember in October My first HOME Solo concert
after that in November I packed my bag to leave
..............I CHANGED MY MIND..................
I remember in December I cried my way to sleep
Then it was the New year......
January marked a glorious beginning
and February is just the same

........................................................................

To Mom,
I miss you so much, I Love you too! stop crying... I'll be back soon... I hope

To Dad,
I can't find the right words to tell you THANKS!! for what??? for letting me do this!

To Wael, Shireen , and Nick My brothers and sister,
I am not crazy, I am not silly... I know what I am doing... thanks for standing beside me! You are all the best

To Hussam MY FAVORITE brother,
I Love you more than words, and I miss you more that anything and anyone!! I miss getting on your nerves, I miss everything about you... even your silly childish pronunciation....
I miss you getting on my nerves... fighting for the car..... or anything else!! I know I have been a pain in the ass, but you'll always be my favorite brother... I love you... you were the only one who never doubted me... you always believed in me! I know you still do!

Dear Friends,
you know who you are, I miss you....
..............................................................................................................

6months= half a year!
thats only the beginning!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Hind, mabruuk! I missed this big move somehow, but so glad you took the step!!

Hind Sabanekh said...

kinzi,
thanks... Allah ybarek feeki!
I am glad I took this step too!

Moey said...

you're getting independent girl, good thing.

thanks for the comment, glad you like the song.

Hind Sabanekh said...

Moey,
Independent is a good word!!! and an AMAZING status!! it feels good!

THANKS for the song... its amazing Amy is a Goddess you're right!

A fighter said...

The best feeling in the world is knowing that you have actually made it on your own this long with out the support of anyone!! Congrats!! Deep down inside, when though your parents and siblings are freaking out, I think they are super proud that you actually made this important life changing move!!

Hind Sabanekh said...

L,
Thanks!! I really hope you're true about my parents being proud or "fine" with it ;D
it feels good though!!