Sunday, February 08, 2009

Its The little things that count..

I have been away since August 16th, I won't deny that I went through the "homesickness" syndrome for a while in the beginning but I got over it quickly, everybody here was so supportive and friendly..... but what I miss is the little stuff that made my life unique back then in Amman:
1. I miss PLAY and MOOD FM most.
2. I miss my Sameera (my car) and driving in the streets pumpinng the volume up listening either to clasical music or techno.
3. I miss my Garden
4. I miss my students
5. I miss Muna's room
6. I miss driving Hussam my brother crazy and we might end up fighting and hitting each other! :D
7. I miss the way my nephew pronounces my name!
......
its the small things that count in the end....

2 comments:

A fighter said...

Homesickness.... I get that once a while. The way I combat it is by cooking something that reminds me of home since I have no one around me to remind me of home.

Hind Sabanekh said...

L you are right, for me the way I do it is by either working extra time or practicing my trumpet like crazy!