Wednesday, November 22, 2006

MY EXAM

so at last today i DID my Trumpet technical exam!! i feel so good oh my good what a feeling! i'm willing to do any thing right now!
i got 27/30 for the first time in my university life i got over 25!! thank y ou osatazz Rani... you ROCK man i love you!! you're the best teacher a trumpet player can ever have!
my program was 2 scales 2 octaves G major and Minor and two etudes by Vorm!! I DID GOOODD YAAAAAYYYY
now i have to get ready for my final at the end of the semester :)
I FEEEELL GOOOD NANANANA

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lololoeshhh...i know nothing about the Trumpet but it looks hard to play. good luck in the final:-)

Hind Sabanekh said...

thanks man:) and yes its hard to play! but ive been doing it for 11 years! :) so its not that hard after all :P

Anonymous said...

I love the sound of the trumpet a lot, congratulations

Hind Sabanekh said...

thats why i love to play it Ala'a!! thaanks for stopping by