Tuesday, November 21, 2006

RJ must start improving some way or another

Ok, as much as I love flying the world as much as I hate Royal Jordanian!! I tried it in short distance trips and long distance trips! Where to??? The U.S & A it was so awful i felt as if I'm ridding the shitty transportation busses we have in here in Amman!!! Its was ok on our way to the states but back!!! WTF it was so bad I cant even describe it!! Seeds (bizer) on the floor! Dirty bathrooms, not to mention the smell!! ahhhh thinking of it drives me crazy! But I really think it can be better if they do something about the flight attendants! They're always grumpy, too slow and don't want to work! (I really made them go wild though hehehe what can I do it took them an hour to get me water after a while I went and got it my self) Any ways I got an Idea for the slogan part I have a joke for you RJ here it goes:


A guy sitting at a terminal noticed a really beautiful woman sitting next to him.
He thought to himself: "Wow, she's so gorgeous she must be a flight attendant. But which airline does she work for?"
Hoping to pick her up, he leaned towards her and said the Delta Airline slogan: "Love to fly and it shows?"
She gave him a confused look and he immediately thought to himself:"Damn, she doesn't work for Delta Airlines."
A moment later, another slogan popped into his headway leaned towards her again, "Something special in the air?"
She gave him the same confused look. He then removed Singapore Airlines off the list.
Next he tried the Thai Airways slogan: "Smooth as Silk."
This time the woman turned to him "WTF do you want?"
The man smiled, then lay back in his chair, and said "Ahhhhh, Royal Jordanian!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is funny, i hear ya sista RJ is like a zoo. the thing that drives me crazy is kids running around on the plane and babies crying, i almost asked the flight attendant to stop in the air and drop me in the ocean. ok did not but i did think about it:-)

Hind Sabanekh said...

lol i know i know!! i felt as if im in bus il mo2asaseh!! shu had i'll never do it again!!