Sunday, December 17, 2006

AUDITIONS YUCK!!

so today is the day!! at last auditions for the Amman Symphony Orchestra! I have to say the truth! i'm not prepared, i dont feel like going to the auditions, and i'm to sleepy!!! it doesnt feel like an audition! i dont feel like having my before the audition vodka shot (why) ?? becayse its waaay too early to do that and i'm dont drink usually so i dont want an upset stomach on stage!! i better leave to the audition now! dont wish me luck!!!!!! wish the Amman Symphony Orchestra that!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How'd it go, Hind?? Go easy on the vodka, it could make your lips go all funny for that horn!

Hind Sabanekh said...

Kinzi, it went OK no more no less! they cant but accept me :P! the orchestra needs trumpet players lol! lol dont worry about the vodka part!! the secret in drinking it for me so i font get that funny lips!! i drink a small shot when i'm extremely before an audition or a solo concert, then it does nothing to my lips it only takes away my nervousness in a funny way!!

Anonymous said...

He-he, yea, I heard pressure was applied to those played instruments they had need of. Maybe I should start playing trumpet again? Never tried the vodka thing for the lips. Anyway, go get 'em!

Anonymous said...

i am glad that things went well, i never seen you play but i think they should hire you:-) and thanx for sharing the vodka secret:-)

Hind Sabanekh said...

Abu shakuush i'm not extra ordinary but i'm up to the level and up to anu challenge i do spend time practicing!! i'll get the result later this week!! and no need to thank me:) my former teacher taught me that :D hehe he's russian


Kinzi you used to play trumpet!! and you stopped!! any ways i can teach you again if you want or help you in gaining your trumpet lips if you want! and if you were in amman in february you'll get to play with the Amman Community Band!!! you'll enjoy it alot! and you'll meet more musician mothers who left and came back after a very long time just for the fun of the band