Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Happy India (Hind ilsa3eed)

I'm so excited you might find it very silly but i'm getting a harmon mute (Wah-wah mute) for my trumpet and a silent brass:) i told mom can i order one this will be my christmas present and my birthday and the next christmas present and my birthday and so on :D lol she agreed haha!! when i get my harmon mute Jazz will be so much fun! and when i get my silent brass ahhhhh where shall i begin... i'm gonna practice day and night, night and day then day and night, and maybe night and day, after that day and night....etc!! no one can tell me to shut that brassy thing up (not that anyone is allowed too)!!! as much as it sounds silly as much as i'm happy, even more!! hope y'all get what you want for christmas and birthdays and everything :D
Peace

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have no idea what so ever about the wah wah thing......is it like a tablah? :-) anyhoooo i am happy for you. merry x mas in advance (and that is for the next 3 x mass)

Hind Sabanekh said...

lol:) its not a tablah! its an aluminum mute with an opening on the end which allows you to manipulate the sound! its jazzy so when i play the trumpet using it i can make the wah wah sound on it!! hehe!! and thanks for the merry christmas part:) happy holiday to you too:)