Wednesday, December 13, 2006

HE TOOK SAMEERA

My brother Nick, has been working in Qatar for a while!! hell ya i missed him loads! but SAMEERA was (is) MINE until he came back for good last week!!! (drum roll)... he found a job here in Amman, and he took Sameera away from me! "its only for a while" he said, (define while please)....
I need Sameera more than any other thing lately! why should i be the one who takes Taxi's and Buses! hes 6 years older than me he can do Taxi's and buses too! why now?? WHY ME?? I hate to take buses when i have my bag, my Trumpet, and my Tableh... it really sucks! (osloub il qame3 ili ma be5las)


P.S incase you're wondering who's Sameera, its MY car! I have no Clue why I called it that why! its better than Honda Sabanekh!! lol

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should start a "Free Sameera" campaign :)
Can I give you a little advice? since you're the baby sister, use that privilege, tell your brother you need him to drop you and pick you up. Or does he want his baby sister to "titsha7tat"!

Anonymous said...

nooooooo, whyyyyyyy, stooop, ok i am being dramatic here, i hear ya sista you need to get your Sameera back, he is the man which means he needs to take the taxi:-)

Hind Sabanekh said...

qwaider, you see he doesnt think that way!! he said i'll give u taxi money!! it has always been me the one that titsha7tat!! shu ya3ni ana il kbeeer atsha7taf bil muwasalat ou o5ty il sgheereh ma3ha sayara!!

abu shakuush i dont think nick will agree with you!! damn it why does he need a car for! hes gonna go to work at 8 park the car and leave at 6. me i havt to go to uni at 8 go to work at 1 back to uni at 6 and back home by 9!!! who needs the car!!
you do the calculations

I SHALL NOT FAIL TO GET MY CAR BACK!! I'm gonna take as far as it goes lool

Anonymous said...

i just wanted to say that i have not hared the world "titsha7tat" for a long time, that is a funny one. ok. how about if you alternate with the car, one time enti "ebtetsha7tati" and one time howa "betsha7tat" that is fair i think!

Hind Sabanekh said...

lol abu shakuush!! haha ur funny this is jordan were talking about!! min emtan lol any ways the next day i woke up early and told him from now on i'll drive you to work and bring u back home untill u buy a car and i'm driving!!! it worked!! haha i rule!

Anonymous said...

lololoeshhhhhhh, mabrook:-)