Monday, March 05, 2007

YUU HALUU

It's been such a long time!! oh well i FINALLY have ADSL (ma32ool ou nos) hehe but my P.C is still suffering from major technical problems! well i guess all is good i got 19 credit hours this semesters at the university (ba3raf majnuneh) and I don't have time to do anything and my work at the school is killing me slowly!!

I'm trying to find something to write about but i cant!! nothing has happened I wake up study and study and after that I have a lecture or two and then go to work studied some more and maybe practice and then I go back to sleep after I study some more of course!! so I guess so far all is good!! My brother still didn't by a car hes still using mine! and now I'm planning my summer and where I'll be spendin it!!

I'll come back with more news soon :D

4 comments:

Madi said...

Mabrookulation 3al ADSL !

Hind Sabanekh said...

thanks man! 3o2bal 3ind il 3ayzeeen

Anonymous said...

يا مبروك يا مبروك... عقبال الكيبورج

Anonymous said...

لو لو لو يش يش يش على "دي اس أل" منها "للويرلس"
and you do not have to wait for some thing to happen, just write about life, people, and anything you like, welcome back :-)
peace love and the love of mlokeah will unite this planet :-)