Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Head lines

Well I guess everybody have a room in side their brain that they can lock their selves in and think for ever, or maybe even look at the past, remember your life, or even remember everything that has had a profound impression on you no matter how small it was!! For me when I got to this room I see sentences and words!!! All had or will have a part in forming my future and it makes me realize and remember actually that I do think and I do exist!! Interesting is what I've found the last time I entered..... Large sentences huge meanings, great words and massive affects:

**Do everything for the glory of God.
**Attitudes are caught not taught.
**lead, follow, or get out of the way.
**Music isn't a universal language its a universal form of expression.
**I'd rather be optimistic and a fool rather than pessimistic and right.
**life's a journey not a destination.

and many many more these might only be sentences to many people but for me I learnt at least one thing from every point..... Its funny how I cant remember any more but I'll always remember who taught me every thing about me, my life, what will I be, and what I am!!
Our Band Director Miss B. Johnson

No comments: