Wednesday, October 18, 2006

RAMADAN!!!

Honestly I thank God it only happens once a year!! People drive me crazy during this month and worst of all they drive around town like I don't know what!! I don't deny that this holy month adds a unique sense of warmth that bonds family and friends together, but it shouldn't affect your mood and life!
people are angry all the time screaming, yelling and then they tell you excuse me I'm fasting!!! People you don't fast for me or people around you leave it between you and God, that's the way it was and that's the way it'll stay!

I bet some of you (if you live in Amman- Jordan) saw a Silver Honda Civic that is hit on the right back corner with a sticker on top " Stick around I may need someone to blame" well if you did yeah that is MY CAR and the dude who hit me at 5.00PM said sorry I'm fasting and I could smell alcohol in his breath!! It was 5:20 when the police man came to do the legal traffic paper work when he told me "I have to go and break my fasting sorry I cant do that thing now wait for me at the station"..... The (excuse my French) ASS-HOLE made me stay till 10:30 in the station! WHY coz he wants to break his fasting for 4 hours!!!! What the hell was he eating for four hours!!! I hate peoples attitude in RAMADAN its no longer humane its something else! be careful people what you do to other people when you "fast"

No comments: