Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Again weird conversation...

I said I'll add more of me and mom's conversations this happened two days ago.

I was in my room 9 AM mom thought that I left "I guess", heading to the kitchen mom's sees me.....
MOM: lissatek hone???
Me: i7zariiii......
MOM: la2 ya3ni lissa ma ro7tiii???
Me: ahh walaaww ro7t, i3tibrini mish mawjudeh kamli shoghlek wala yhimek!!!
MOM: ma aznakhek!!!
Me: ya3ni hada so2al binsa2alll, ana lazem aroo7 BYE
MOM: Hind, tal3a??
Me: MA TI7KI.... khaaalaaassssss,
Mom: hehe I know how to drive you crazy don't I
Me: Mhhmmm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loooool I swear to God we have the same questions here at home, but really my favorite when one of family calls home and I answer, and then he asks "Are you home?!"

Hind Sabanekh said...

hehe!!! I know its funny!!! i wonder why they ask it, lack of concentration maybe :P