Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Till when ....

So we're having a bad weather, so what.... it suits me.... the problem is with our satellite, it decides to hibernate, and we end up watching Jordan TV.
I haven't watched JTV in a very long time, I found it EXACTLY the same, I couldn't believe it.... shu haaddd I didn't believe it, oh well this isn't mainly my problem, I was truly shocked, they stopped broadcasting at 1:30 A.M, they put that extremely old recording of the Jordanian National Anthem for 6 minutes or so, then it went teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttt, ana smi3t il teeeet min hon ou kan fi 3a2l ou taar!!! KAIF YA3NI nothing changed in JTV since forever........
last time when it snowed the same thing happened, but it was another case, it was a god damned FRIDAY, I had to watch yimza3 saba7ak....... same studio same decor....... same...same...blah blah blah, and not to mention that the picture went faster than the sound, all the people that were hosted on that show looked extremely funny for me..... il soat bsha2a will soora bsha2a..... anyways, the only thing I'm capable of saying is till when, I'm usually proud of Jordan in many aspects but unfortunately JTV is not even close to any of them!!!!

No comments: