Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Deep Thoughts

Have you ever had weird thoughts run through your head while sitting doing nothing, your brain generates the "automatic thinking switch" on, thoughts and questions come to your head jamming like a jazz band each member dying to play a solo, improvise and want to be heard...... Well lately I started writing these thoughts down, maybe one day they'll lead me to the center of the universe!!!!
I'll share some with you.....
  • Why does your nose run, and your feet smell?
  • Why do we press harder on remote control buttons when we know the battery is dead?
  • If con is the opposite of pro, then is Congress the opposite of progress
some life's observations as well....
  • Money can't buy happiness, but it sure makes misery easier to live with.
  • I don't approve of political jokes. I've seen too many of them get elected.
  • I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
  • Borrow money from a pessimist - they don't expect it back.
oh well this is whats coming to my mind, you might have heard some of them before maybe not, who knows, we all end up thinking the same some way or another!!!

P.S I intend to live forever - so far so good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One way or another, we all live forever.

Hind Sabanekh said...

you are right!!!