Monday, February 18, 2008

I just dont get it....

well this happens to me nearly every day, as much as it has a weird sense of sarcasm in it as much as I just don't get it..... mainly its between me and mom, and each time with each coming day its the SAME thing sometimes new and different comments as well!

it goes as the following scenario(s):

No.1
Me: (just walked in to the house for lunch, sitting down watching T.V)
Mom: (calls on the LAND LINE)
Me: alo?
Mom: Hii Hind
Me: Hala yamma ??
Mom: WEINEKK HALA2??
Me: (SHOCKED) bat5ayal inek 7aketi 3al beit fa wein momken akoon bil ma3had??

the same exact conversation but a twist in the end:

No.2
Me: (just walked in to the house for lunch, sitting down watching T.V)
Mom: (calls on the LAND LINE)
Me: alo?
Mom: Hii Hind
Me: Hala yamma ??
Mom: INTI BILBEIT??
Me: (SHOCKED) momken, zay mabiddek, inty sho bit2oooli??? ana 7assseh ino ana fil beit!!!

No.3
this time no phone calls

I just walked into the house while mom is watching T.V

ME: Hi mama
Mom: Ijeeeti??
Me: I guess, I am standing here aren't I??


More to come soon...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAH!!!
You know? I usually have my home land phone forwarded to my cellphone. Which means, I can literally be anywhere in the world when someone calls my home phone and I answer :)

Anonymous said...

LOL...
hahahaha ,,,
bs zay heek noo3 conversations
heeek bynarfez !!!! ...
hahaha

Hind Sabanekh said...

Qwaider, mom doesnt know what DIVERT is, i dont think she knows it exists!!! hehe ino la2allaa moz3ej, common sense isnt always common I guess!!

Vagueraz, i know!!! TRY EVERY DAY for BINARFEZZZ..... I kinda wait till the moment mom calls, it always makes me laugh....its not expected EVERYTIME.... ya3ni il wa7a bet3alam min marra w tintein!!! basss musta7eeel