Monday, January 01, 2007

Greetings....

Happy New Year all, hope everything goes well for you this year :)
every single year I say I want to do this and that and that yah but that doesn't work I don't do anything or I might do a thing or two but that's all!!
so this year I'm going to try something new! I'm going to write everything down and then I'll be able to compare and I'll make my self do them coz I have them already posted on my blog (u know what I mean)
so here's how it goes:
1. Must lose weight
2. Must practice more to get a scholarship
3. Read more about composers and do more of the listening part.
4. Buy a Cajon (I doubt; due to lack of funding)
5. Get internet to my house and get connected to the world once again!!!
6. So far that's all and I'll add if I had anything new!!

so I hope every one of you will reach his/her goals some way or another



P.S you cant fly high with eagles when you're surrounded with turkeys (good luck to you all)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck with all of the above, but what is Cajun, the only Cajun i know is the food one :-) i googled it but no clue?

Anonymous said...

Besides food it also could also be referring to the Cajun people of Loouisiana,who are descendants of the Acadians. Perhaps you wanted to give some of the victims of hurricaine Katrina in New Orleans a better life ? :)

Hind Sabanekh said...

my mistake sorry for the wrong spelling! its a cajon and its a latin flamenco percussion instrument! you can find some info in his link www.cajondg.com/en/products/history.html check it out :)