Thursday, January 18, 2007

What's up....

It has been a while since my last blog! I feel so away... I've has exams during the past few days it was so damn hectic!
I never recall doing this amount of exams not even during tawjihi! not to mention that 3 teachers don't want a final exam they want a project with an essay!! damn that kills and takes alot of time too especially if you have to do it all with no computer! (yeah my screen is busted, happened two weeks ago).... nevermind...
today is my final Trumpet Practical exam, yes i have practiced well maybe not enough though, I still havent found out what enough is! this scares the hell out of me!!! I also have to hand in my analysis project (hope to finish it on time)!!
so this is so far what been going on!

OH OH about the orchestra thingy the Amman Symphony Orchestra, damn i thought that the auditions are only to officialy document that auditions happened! but damn it was so serious!!!! they accepted only thirty musicians out of that have auditioned (maybe around 60 did) when I knew all that i was sure that i wasnt accepted i didnt even look for my name on the list! this thought was changed after they gave me the contract to sign!! I'M A MEMBER OF THE FIRST AMMAN SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA... even though that might not change a thing in Music in Amman but its better than nothing!

better bounce of to finish my analysis project!
(sorry for all the spelling mistakes i didnt check i'm sure there is but I dont have time to check)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mabruuk, Hind!!! Can't wait to see/hear your first performance

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Makes me proud to say I know you :)

Anonymous said...

Bravo ... ! Well done!
Now, lets assume that You were the one who had a wasta to get that job... hmmm :)
No I'm just kidding, great Job, hope you do well elsewhere also

Hind Sabanekh said...

Kinzi, alla ybarek feeki:) i'll post a blog for every concert for the orchestra hope to see you one day there :)

beti, thanks dudette its you guys and your support that makes me feel that i have to do my best.

qwaider wastaa?? lah walaw ya man :P 3eib i dont think the jury from holland and french who chose the performers were a WASTAA dudes! i dont think they have this term musicaly its not in our dictionary! people use a regular dictionary we use a musicians dictionary! :D hehe

Anonymous said...

i know some one famous now, yes you :-)

Hind Sabanekh said...

abu shakuush, thanks dude... i'm still not famous yet :P but i totally appreciate it if you concider me one :D